01/10/2010

Canon Powershot S90 -- 105 mm - 1/125 s - f 4.9 - ISO 80

I was asked why this blog is called "Taking a break". Well, it's simple: I couldn't come up with anything better. The first thing my brain could come up with was this and so that's it now.

But I think it reflects the philosophy or aim of this blog quite nicely: for me, photography is something I love doing and that makes me forget about worrisome things. It makes me relax and I thoroughly enjoy each and every part of the process. For the people who follow this blog (however few there may be), I want this blog and the photos in particular to be something they can look at and simply enjoy. And I want this moment to be a second or a minute of complete rest in which the observer can forget about the worries of the day as well.

Also: I enabled anonymous comments to make it easier for everyone to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment