First Entry

I must say that making a blog is a very complicated and serious buisness. LiveJournal has failed to appeal to me and as a popular resort, I'm once again selling my soul to Google, it appears.

There are a few things I need to mention in this first post and even in this attempt to answer all the possible questions, I'm sure there will be many that I forgot to consider.

Firstly, about this blog being English: in my past, it appears that I have collected a considerable amount of international friends whom I refuse to ignore. Contrarily, I expect my German fellows to understand what I'm writing and I'd be grateful if you just tried to understand. Okay?

Secondly, this blog will have one photo a day. The backstory to this is that I more or less randomly decided to take up photography some time at the end of this long winter of 2010. I have bought myself what can be considered the flagship of compact cameras, a Canon Powershot S90, and started taking more photos than ever. Soon, I realized that I could make nice-looking photos that people enjoyed a lot and at quite a rate, too. Inspired by a few other photography blogs, I decided to take up this challenge and try to do likewise, providing you all with one photo out of my life every day. That being said, I will try to keep the photos recent, but I may go back into my archives if I don't have any recent photos available or consider some of those photos to be especially worthy.

And thirdly: I just enjoy taking photos. There are people out there who make even better photos, I'm sure of that, but I hope that you can enjoy the photos that I make and just don't care about anything for a little second of the day when looking at what I made :)

Canon Powershot S90 -- 28 mm - 6 s - f 2.0 - ISO 80

No comments:

Post a Comment